Internship Digital Marketing in Leuven (our international HQ)
You will integrate in a high-growth, international, scale-up type of environment. The goal of your internship is to support both our autonomous divisions:
- EPS-division (Essensium Positioning system): a “forklift safety and warehouse productivity solution” for large, corporate customers; see essensium.com
- Mind business unit: temporary staffing and consulting services in ICT, specifically in the open-source embedded market segment; customer are both start-up’s as well as corporate accounts; see mind.be
During this internship you will be involved in both offline & online marketing initiatives and campaigns (i.e. creating marketing communication materials, initiating digital actions, creating social media content, improving website presence, etc.)
- Write, review and publish a variety of different content marketing materials to support brand visibility in the market and to boost commercial initiatives; this will include, amongst others, LinkedIn and social media postings, e-newsletters to customers and to potential IT freelancers, website copy, blogs, promotional brochures.
- Support our Marcom Coordinator in digital campaigns:
– Create new content (i.e. interview a new employee for social media post), and develop online campaigns
– Drive the number of followers, the level of engagement on social media, etc.
– Create employer branding content (e.g. video interview with new employee, with new sales manager, etc.)
– Monitor success of actions via Google Analytics, LinkedIn analytics, etc.
- Marketing communications support (offline):
– Support our major events (both trade shows & customer events demonstrating our technology)
– Manage the collateral: new brochures, price-list, etc.
- CRM & marketing tooling:
– Ensure data quality by updating our PipeDrive customer database … research new contacts/prospects for our sales team
– Web updates are done via WordPress CMS
– Update info in the CRM-tool on our freelancer community for MIND
Skills & competences:
- Finishing a Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications or digital marketing
- Good writing skills (NL & UK) + interpersonal communication skills to drive internal communication toward different target audiences like Sales management, Product management, etc.
- Major interest in B2B digital marketing (understanding Social Media tactics & campaigns, Google analytics, web updates via WordPress CMS-tool, etc.)
- An analytical mind and ability to think critically re. communication & mrkt initiatives
- Knowledge of email marketing software such as Mailchimp and the interaction with CRM software is a nice to have… Of course knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (ideally Canvas, Adobe or Photoshop) and capable of creating visually compelling illustrations
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
What we offer
You will work in a small team together with experienced marketing staff, namely our Head of Marketing as well as our experienced B-to-B Marketing Coordinator. Ideal learning situation to guide you and to coach you…
Moreover, your entrepreneurial spirit allows you to develop your skillset in web marketing, digital marketing, marketing tooling, etc.
This role is based in our international office in Leuven (next to IMEC building) easily accessible via public transport.
Interested in joining us as our digital marketing intern?
To apply please submit your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com