Sales Manager U.K.
In light of our international expansion, Essensium is looking for new colleagues to help us expand on an international level in France and the United Kingdom. Do you fit the underneath description then apply today!
- Track record of successful sales in B2B environment.
- You are the ‘hunter’ type of sales person: curious, brave and always up for a challenge.
- You are tech-savvy, with a passion for Technology but able to bridge the gap between technology and customer needs.
- System Selling experience into Warehouse Operations is a plus.
- You have a proven ability to negotiate and close deals.
- Strong oral and written communication / presentation skills in English is a must. Knowledge of (an)other European language(s) is a plus.
- Able to work in an autonomous way, in close collaboration with our Head of Sales and the Product Management Department.
- Creative, dynamic and ambitious. People know you as the driver of the team, someone who seeks out new opportunities.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from identifying business opportunities to closing the sale.
- Develop the market by introducing our system within the Warehouse operations of customers.
- Utilize CRM and networking tools to identify follow-up leads and set-up meetings.
- Qualify leads into opportunities. Generate and maintain a healthy sales pipeline.
- Focus on excellence in pipeline generation and opportunity progression, including planning, preparation and forecasting.
- Maintenance and responsibility for data quality in our CRM.
- Define and execute go-to-market and sales plans for your specific region in consultation with the Head of Sales.
- Work out proposals in collaboration with your internal colleagues.
- Participate in Events.
- Network with industry professionals & stakeholders.
- Conduct initial telephone calls with inbound leads.
- You will be working in a company with a young and open company culture where initiative and strong hands-on mentality are valued.
- Opportunity to work/grow with the company in a scale-up with ambitious growth plans.
- After the initial on-boarding you can work from home (20%) with regular visits to prospects and customers (80%). Occasional travel to our HQ based in Leuven (Belgium) is required.
- Competitive salary package: base salary, commission, company car, group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers, representation fee, etc.
- Great job in an international environment in a fast growing company.
Why work for us? Check out our 5 key reasons to join us at Essensium here.
Interested in joining us as our new sales manager UK?
To apply please submit your Covering Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org