Marketing Communications Coordinator
You will integrate in an international, scale-up type of environment. Objective is to support both the Essensium-division as the Mind business unit.
This role involves creating offline & online marketing initiatives & campaigns such as PR- and marketing materials, digital campaigns, improving website presence, etc.
He/she will assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy and will ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
It is an operational role with a feeling for strategic/product marketing, also involving tracking and reporting analytics on marketing & communications campaigns/actions and coordinating promotional events.
This role will work together with the Marketing Manager in order to create and nurture leads through the funnel (i.e. supporting the Head of Sales).
- Write, review and publish a variety of different content marketing materials to support brand visibility in the market and to boost commercial initiatives; this will include, amongst others, e-newsletters, website copy, blogs, LI postings, brochures and possibly press releases.
- Digital marketing campaigns:
- Initiate, develop and run digital campaigns like e-news, LinkedIn boost campaigns, employer brand actions, etc. (possibly in cooperation with a 3rd party agency)
- Be the owner of social media channels like LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Produce digital content & animations to generate demand and leads for the organisation
- Marketing communications support (offline):
- Initiate, organise events (both trade shows & customer events)
- Manage the collateral: new brochures, price-list, etc.
- Product marketing support:
- Translate the available product information into communication tools and sales tools (data sheets, product presentations, short descriptors, etc.)
- Manage product launch campaigns and communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to product & sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion.
- Keep track of the various marketing collateral & materials on Google Drive.
- CRM management & data enrichment (build our own target account lists, etc.)
- Monitor analytics and create reports detailing the successes and/or failures of communications campaigns and strategies + Stay up to date on industry trends and make recommendations for adjustments to communications plans & practices.
Skills & competences:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- 4+ years’ experience in a versatile, coordinating communications or marketing role
- Excellent digital marketing skills (understanding Social Media tactics & campaigns, Google analytics, web updates via WordPress CMS-tool, etc.)
- Knowledge of email marketing software such as Mailchimp and the interaction with the CRM software (PipeDrive in our case)
- An analytical mind and ability to think critically re. communication & marketing initiatives
- Good writing skills (NL & UK) and interpersonal communication skills to perform stakeholder management vis-à-vis sales, product management, etc.
- Superior time management and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint (ideally Canvas, Adobe or Photoshop) and capable of creating visually compelling illustrations
Why join us?
Discover the 5 key reasons why you should choose for a job at Essensium, check here
Interested in joining us?
Send us your motivation letter and cv on email@example.com and who knows you will join us as our new Marketing Communications Coordinator anytime soon.