EPS Technical Project Manager
We are looking for an EPS Technical Project Manager to deploy our EPS product line at customers. This function offers a broad and interesting view on our state-of-the-art products and will allow you to grow in responsibilities over the coming years.
- You already have 3-5 years of experience in a technical role.
- You have a degree in engineering
- You have some experience with Linux and Python.
- You are interested in electronics, RF technology, computer vision, positioning systems, safety applications.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Work systematically and accurately
- Flexible and hands-on
- You can prioritize and manage several open issues.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You can communicate clearly, verbally and in writing.
- You’re fluent in English.
- Dutch is a plus.
- You are in possession of a driver’s license B.
- Manage the installation & bring-up of EPS installations at customer sites.
- Provide 1st line support to existing customers.
- While most configuration and monitoring can happen via a remote link, the role does require regular travel to the customer sites.
- Provide technical commercial support
- You can take charge of demos at customers and tradeshows.
- You assist the sales team with presentations, documentation and customer requests.
- Interact with customers, external partners and internal teams.
- Build up an expert knowledge of our products
- Collect customer feedback to improve our products.
You’ll be working in Leuven in a small, technical team. Essensium is an expanding product development company that designs, produces, sells and provides support for state-of-the-art real time safety products. Check out this section and read more on our team for more info. Focus on the product is of the utmost importance.
Interested in joining us as our EPS Technical Project Manager?
Send us your motivation letter and cv with the job title to email@example.com.
Return to the Job section, click here.